Thursday, February 17, 2011

We are coming HOME!!!!

I can't believe it is here. In just a few hours we will be heading to the airport and flying to America. I am really stressing this morning. I woke up with a headache and I am just really nervous about the flight. But Kristi, Melissa, our new friends Rachel and Kelly and I all went to a really nice coffee shop this morning so I am feeling a little better. I have lots of packing to still do but we plan on leaving here at 6:30 and driving to Entebbe airport. Our flight leaves late so we are hoping we can all sleep the first part of the trip. Pray our flight goes well and that the boys do okay. Our flight schedule is below. If you would like to welcome us at the airport we would LOVE to see you!!! I know it is a little drive but that was the only way we could get home. I also add some pics of our girls outing today. It was my first time away from the boys all month!!





Here is all our friends celebrating at The Palms on our last night here.

I can't wait to see everyone :)

BRITISH AIRWAYS 18FEB ENTEBBE LONDON 1240A 645A
BA 62 FRIDAY HEATHROW
N ECONOMY AIRCRAFT: BOEING 767


BRITISH AIRWAYS 18FEB LONDON CHICAGO IL 1140A 220P
BA 295 FRIDAY HEATHROW O'HARE INTL
N ECONOMY AIRCRAFT: BOEING 777-200/300


AMERICAN AIRLINES 18FEB CHICAGO IL CINCINNATI OH 440P 655P
AA 4366 FRIDAY O'HARE INTL NTH KENTUCKY
N ECONOMY AIRCRAFT: EMBRAER RJ145
FLIGHT OPERATED BY AMERICAN EAGLE

This looks a little confusing but we land in Cinci at 6:55 on flight AA4366

1 comment:

  1. HEATHER - YOU LOOK SO HAPPY! I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU AND TIM....CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU GUYS AND WILL BE PRAYING FOR YOUR TRIP!!!!

    ReplyDelete