Thursday, January 27, 2011

Even Bigger Day

Yesterday was a amazing day!  Finally after so long we got to see God's plan unfolds right before our eyes.  We had our court date with Micah at 11 and again everything was at time.  His hearing went perfect!  No problems and they even gave us the same ruling day as Moses, Feb. 8th.  When it was over the lawyer stood up and I said "that's it?"  No tears!!!  We went back to his office for Prossy to sign some papers and while we were there he came out and out of no where asked "How soon can the Smith's be here?"  WHAT????  There have a court date on Feb. 1st!!!  And somehow are going to have the same ruling date as us too.  Again I say WHAT???  After tears (yes more tears...but happy ones) we all started realizing the great timing of our amazing God.  The rest of the day was spent hanging out at Nandos discussing how everything has worked of perfectly.  We all wanted to travel together so bad put know since we came first I see how hard just traveling around town would have been.  Let alone how hard it would have been for Prossy being everywhere at oone time.  This way Prossy was able to be with us this week for court and now can be with the Smiths.  Awww, I can't wait for them to get here!!!!

Micah's big day in court.

Moses's first ice cream cone at Nando's

Micah tried some too.

So, today we are going to spend the day at the orphanage.  The boys can start to say their goodbyes.  Since the Smith's are coming we will be traveling back to Kampala on Sunday.  My heart breaks for the boys when I think og them saying goodbye.  Moses says he is ok but I don't know.  The hardest will by for Micah leaving Lucas and Prossy.  They love each other so much and I can't imagine the pain they will all be in when we leave.  But it is what they want and they choose us to care for him.  They said they can already see a difference in him since we got here.  Lucas says he thinks that is what he has been craving.  Parental love and guidance.  Micah really starting showing some of his personality while we were in the car driving back to Busia last night.  He even makes faces like Lily!

Please pray for the Smith's while they travel!  I am off to tell their precious babies that they are on their way!!!! 

6 comments:

  1. Heather, thanks so much for sharing this amazing journey. I look forward to every new post that you share. Keep 'em comin'! I'm lifting up all of you in prayer! Lesley F.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! This is from Lesley, not Kristi. I am at her house waiting for UPS while she is as small group getting prayed over. Lots of preparation and anticipation on this end!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you know the Smith's are coming! And you'll have the same court date ruling! That IS God's amazing work :O)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Tim and Runt (sorry Heather), just wanted my little sister to know I have been checking your blog each day. Between me and you I'm still pulled over (inside joke). Again i'm so proud of both of you. We can't wait to see the boys. You need to get home soon. You know "March Madness" will be here soon, I'd like to spend some of it with my nephews. Love Johnny

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heather and Time we will keep Praying for you and the Smiths. We are so happy for you guys and can not wait to see the boys and see you guys again. We are also prying for the girls here. God is so good and He has His hand on all of this.

    ReplyDelete